Withdrawal from the contract and exchange of goods
1. The buyer, being a consumer can withdraw from the contract of sale within 14 days starting from the date of the dispatch of goods, in accordance with the act of 2 march 2000 (Dz. U. z 200 r. Nr 2 poz. 271), by the return of unharmed goods to the seller.
2. In order for the goods to be returned or exchanged, they have to be unused as well as the return of goods with a written statement of withdrawal as well as the original bill of sale.
3. The buyer is required to return the goods to the seller at his own expense.
4. Before opting out for the right to return or exchange goods, the buyer is required to notify the seller, either by mail or telephone.
5. Transport expanses , in this instance are to be covered by the buyer.
6. In the case of a successful withdrawal from the contract of sale, the seller is required to return the amount of money paid by the buyer in full, reduced by the costs of transport within the 14 days from the act of sale.
7. The seller will withhold the return of money paid, until the return of the purchased goods by the buyer along with a written statement of withdrawal and original bill of sale.
Name and surname
Sale document number
Contract withdrawal from
(should be filled out on when intending to return/exchange goods)
I hereby declare the withdrawal from the contract of sale for the following goods:
Please, send the refund to the following account: (account number)
Date of contract:
Signature (only required, if the form is sent in paper form):
Notice to the withdrawal from the contract of sale
1. We inform, that you have the right to withdraw from the hereby contract, within 14 days without the need to provide a concreate reason.
2. Term for withdrawal from the contact expires after 14 days, starting from the date of goods being delivered. To keep the right to withdraw from the contract, all you need to do, is send a message informing us of your withdrawal before the end of the 14 days.
3. To opt out for the right to withdraw from the contract, you need to inform the seller, in a form of a statement sent to the seller.
- By mail : Adal Sp. z o.o ul. Lipowa 72, Kozieglowki 42-350 Kozieglowy Poland
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use the contract withdrawal form.
4. In the event of the withdrawal from contract, the seller is required to refund the costs of purchase, including transport (excluding additional costs resulting with the selection of any other form of transport than the standard option offered by the seller), immediately, or no later than 14 days from the day, during which the seller was informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract of sale. The refund is finalised in the same form with which you used during the original transaction, unless clearly specified and agreed upon a different solution; in any case you will not suffer any fees related to this return.
5. The seller can withhold the return of funds until the arrival of goods or until they receive confirmation that said goods have been sent back, dependant on which occurs first.
6. In the event of withdrawal from contract, the goods need to be sent back to the seller or returned to the following address: Adal Sp. z o.o ul. Lipowa 72, Kozieglowki 42-350 Kozieglowy, Poland. The return should be carried out immediately or no later than 14 days from the day, during which you have informed the seller of the withdrawal from contract. The term is kept, if you return the goods within 14 days. The client suffers direct costs of the return.
7. The client is responsible for the reduction of value for any goods that have been used in any other way than to check the characteristics and functionality of the goods.